How it works
- Sign up between June 3 - September 3 at any Brampton Library branch or online at bramptonlibrary.ca.
- Play Brainiacs Bingo and start completing challenges at home, in any branch, or online from anywhere you go this summer.
- Return to any Brampton Library branch to report on your progress and earn ballots toward prize draws.
- Complete all challenges to enter into a grand prize draw of your choice.
- Pick the best card suited for your child's age.
- Receive a stamp for each completed challenge when you visit any Brampton Library branch to report on your progress.
- Earn a ballot to enter into your choice of ongoing prize draws for each line of challenges completed.
- Earn instant bonus ballots for ongoing prize draws by completing a coloured challenge square, attending free City of Brampton events listed in the Brampton Brain Game booklet, and/or completing participant surveys.
- Complete all challenges on your Brampton Brain Game bingo card to enter into the grand prize draw of your choice.
Online Challenges (6-12y)
Brainiacs (6-12y) can earn grand prize ballots by completing 10 online challenges in any three Online Adventures: Read, Play, and Explore.
If your name is drawn as a prize winner, we will contact you by phone and/or email to let you know. You will have four weeks to pick up the prize or contact the library to let us know when you will be able to pick it up. If we have not heard from you after four weeks, we will draw another winner.
Log Your Reading Online
As part of the online profile automatically created at registration, you can track the books you have read online by entering the book's title and author.
TD Summer Reading Club
Brampton Library participates proudly in the TD Summer Reading Club. Visit tdsummerreadingclub.ca for more great activities and reading suggestions.